Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

Random! :)



Great Grandma sent the kids Back packs for Easter. The kids LOVE them and wanted to wear them ALL day. Its so cute!


Alexis LOVES the swings at the park. She runs straight over to them every time.

We love to play Peek-a-boo in the car!



It was Cory's birthday on Monday, so Cory, Gil, Val, and I went to Universal Studios. It wasn't crowded and it stayed clear of rain for most of the day. It was a lot of fun.





I really liked this for some reason. It is crazy how they took an actual Airplane and destroyed it just for the movie War of Worlds.



This is one of the new buildings that they built after the fire.





We were able to go on Everything. It was pretty awesome!



By the way, my interview went very well yesterday. She seemed very pleased with all my answers and the interview lasted for about an hour. We covered all the issues in the store and we talked about how I would handle situations. I will know in a week to 2 weeks. The distric manager is coming in today. So hopefully I can make a great impression on her today. I was so nervous before the interview, but afterward i felt great. I really hope I get this. It would make life a lot easier. I am still going to go to school and get my general ed finished. This has been a good year so far.

Now it is time to go to work. I will try to get a new blog up soon. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Our kids love the swings to...it just gets harder and harder as they get older to get them off! Kelsey has the same penguin jammies!

    ReplyDelete