Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My First Blog!





First off I want to say that my kids are my EVERYTHING. I live and breath every moment for them. SO my blogs will most likely be mostly about them. lol But that's OK right? :)

I want to start off by saying, I work at PetsMart. I have been working their for 4 years. I have had my ups and downs but for the most part it has been a pretty easy job. As it stands right now, I work in the PetsHotel. I love it there. The people are awesome and they LOVE the pets they take care of. I am a G.S.A right now, which is a Guest Service Associate. Bascially I make reservations, do check ins and outs, and I take care of the cats. Among other things like walking and feeding the dogs, being in DayCamp, or cleaning around the hotel. It is the easiest job. I just found out that my store is interviewing for a support manager. I have been told by 3 of my managers that I should interview for the position. I decided last night that I am going to do it. I called my store manager this morning and told her I am interested and she said she is going to set up my interview for next week. The job guarantees 36hrs a week min. That kind of security is something I need right now. I am really hoping for this. Pray for me and my family please. This could help us greatly.

Speaking of my family, my kids went to the doctor yesterday to catch up on their shots. They got 4 shots, their blood drawn and a tetanus shot. My poor babies. Afterwards Logan kept staring down the nurses and would whine when they walked by him. The doctor also gave me a number for a speech therapist. She is worried that the kids are to far behind in their speech development. Right now they should be saying 7 to 20 words. Alexis only says maybe 3 and Logan barley talks at all. He knows maybe 2 words. I really hope the speech therapist can help them. I am a little worried about them.

My new place is AMAZING! I love it so much. I just wanted to put that out there. :)

Alexis is starting to get into the biting stage. If she gets mad at her brother, she will try to bite him. It started out of know where. I really don't know how to stop it. It is only when she gets REALLY mad at him. Logan has started to pick his nose. On a daily basis. I don't know how kids learn these things, but he just did it one day and now he is in there every chance he gets. No matter how many times I make him stop. He has even gone so far as to try to hide it from me. On top of that, he eats his boogers. Or he tries to pick my nose. He is OBSESSED. I don't know if I should stop him or just let him and hope he grows out of it.

Well I am going to go get the kids dressed and get ready to go to the beach or the park. I haven't stepped outside yet so I haven't decided on what it will be yet.

I hope everyone is well and I hope to see everyone soon.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!! I am glad you finally started up a blog. As far as the speech goes Parker had to go to a special school for speech at the age of 4. He could barely talk at 4 years old. He went to Newcomb academy in Long Beach and it helped him out BIG TIME!I also find when he was hanging out with other kids he was learning more as well. He still has to see a speech therapists.
    He is a grade behind due to his speech problems he had but at least he is the top student in his grade. We didn't want him to be moved up and struggle. Start treating it now though. I didn't start Parker's till he was 3 and he started getting behavioral problems cause he was so frustrated that we could not understand him. If you ever need advise let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are blogging now. I can't wait to see more pictures and follow you and the kids more actively. I say GO FOR THE PROMOTION!

    ReplyDelete