Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July!

We went to a friends house to celebrate the 4th of July.


Logan found a Flag and was running around with it. He is SO cute!



He sat on Coco's shoulders to see the big fireworks. He really liked the fireworks.



Lexi didn't like the fireworks. She was to afraid to look at them. She made me cover her with the blanket so that she could hide. She started sweating really bad but she wouldn't let me take off the blanket. I finally got her jacket off. Poor baby.



Logan Really liked the fireworks in the street.




Logan was being silly and making Coco give him kisses. lol





2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had fun. wish you could have celebrated with us. We had a Blast this year at the house. I will blog my 4th pictures later tonight once I get home! You have my new blog link right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids are adorable....they are getting so big so fast, please keep posting we miss them soooo much!

    ReplyDelete